COPORATE SUPPORT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The department is in charge of Corporate/Strategic Planning, Bilateral and Multilateral Cooperation, Public Affairs/Communication. It provides high quality administrative services to organizations.
STRUCTURE OF CORPORATE SUPPORT SERVICE
Corporate support service comprises of three divisions which are:
- Corporate Planning
- Public Affairs and Communication
- Bilateral and Multilateral
FUNCTIONS OF CORPORATE SUPPORT SERVICE
- Coordinate Sub-committee on Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) of National Council on Water Resources.
- Sector policy and programmes development in IWRM in strict liaison with the Federal Ministry of Water Resources, National Planning Commission etc. in areas of water sector policy, strategy and reforms.
- Establish partnership through Memorandum of Understanding with Public and Private sector in the enhancement of IWRM principles.
- Collate, analyse and publish Commission’s activities.
- Organise meetings on issues relating to IWRM.
- Bilateral and multilateral relationship issues with other countries and International organizations.
- Develop decision support system for trans-boundary water management.
- Co-ordinate Technical Assistance, Cooperation for Grants, Fellowships, Equipment, Institutional Capacity Building and Development and Technical Standards on IWRM from Bilateral, Multilateral and other Donor Agencies.
- Support the implementation of approved business development and marketing plans.
MR. SUNDAY IDOWU
DIRECTOR CSS / SA to ED